Innovative designs and a dedicated team make the luxury travel clothing brand a favorite in spas and resorts worldwide.
We’ve partnered with Anatomie, the number one selling retail brand in premiere spas and resorts around the world, because of their unique high-performance apparel and their personalized attention that turns customers into loyalists. Here are 10 things you need to know about the Miami-based brand.
- Easy-Care Clothing. Simply machine wash cold on a gentle cycle, then tumble dry low. Or hand-wash items in a hotel sink and hang to dry. Except for specialty leather pieces, no special care is required for the ultra-resilient fabrics.
- Quick-Dry Fabrics. The majority of Anatomie’s high-performance European fabrics are designed to hang-dry within 15 to 20 minutes.
- Lightweight Designs. Anatomie uses only lightweight, breathable fabrics that feel great and won’t weigh down your suitcase. For example, 15 pieces—including a mixture of pants, tops and jackets—weigh only 8 pounds, making the perfect carry-on for a weeklong conference or vacation.
- Wrinkle-Free Fabrics. Forget ironing. All wrinkles disappear as you put on your clothes and wear them, due to the unique European fabrics.
- Flexible Fit. Ease of movement is key whether you’re on a 12-hour flight or navigating through a busy day. That’s why Anatomie uses fabrics containing Lycra® and adds stretch panels to jackets so comfort and fit is optimized.
- Fashion-Forward Appeal. The chic, timeless designs confidently take you from continent to continent, season after season.
- Wardrobe Versatility. Anatomie works with a core color palette of complementary neutrals. Pants, tops and jackets are designed to be mixed and matched for endless outfit options.
- European Craftsmanship. The brand works with only the finest European fabrics and premier European factories that have a history of excellence. Many of them are third or fourth generation companies, known in the luxury space for their exquisite materials and craftsmanship.
- Loved By All Ages. You will often see three generations of women shopping Anatomie’s timeless, stylish designs.
- Incredible Customer Service. Founders Kate and Shawn Boyer are always on the road, visiting retail locations and pop-up shops to help clients select the best pieces for their body type and lifestyle. Online shoppers receive guidance from a dedicated support team via email and Click to Chat.
Anatomie will have a booth at the upcoming ISPA Conference and Expo in Las Vegas and you can find out more about them at http://anatomie.com