Accreditation & Certification
Below is a listing of certifying bodies in our industry. If you wish to be listed here and are an organization recognized by the United States Department of Education or the National Commission for Certifying Agencies, please contact us at dsa@DaySpaAssociation.com
Elevating the beauty and wellness industry through collaborative resources in mentorship and professional development
HOW IT WORKS
Spa Standard offers three ways to learn, share and grow through its online platform:
- Articles, video and Spa Radio
- Courses and discounted CE
- Social media forums
- The platform boasts valuable free content including the Spa Standard blog posts and select video and podcasts. Membership offers deeper learning opportunities with ideas and instruction available only through Spa Standard.
- We use social media and partnerships with industry thought leaders and professional associations to build membership in Spa Standard.
- Industry professionals and practioners are invited to become Spa Standard educators by contributing content – articles, videos or podcasts – to the site. Interested individuals may submit an application to do so via our site.
- Spa Standard began online for the ease and accessibility of our members however we will soon be offering in-person learning opportunities at our locations across the country.
- We welcome industry product and service providers to become member companies for the purpose of building brand and connecting with out wellness and beauty membership in new and interesting ways including sponsored content.