Vista, California (March 15, 2022) – Living Earth Crafts (“LEC”), the world’s leading manufacturer of spa and wellness equipment and supplies announced the launch of its new Insignia™ Multi-purpose Treatment Table Collection that combines award-winning comfort, striking design aesthetics with operational excellence. The Insignia Collection features a collection of distinctive sustainably crafted hardwood cabinet styles. From Botox to body treatments, the versatile Insignia enables a broad range of spa and medi-spa treatments in a single room. The collection features a myriad of premium features including a replaceable Strata Cloudfill™ mattress with the Thermasoft™ Dual-Zone embedded warmer, whisper-quiet Flo-Tech™ actuators with nearly imperceptible height and top adjustments and the industry’s largest height range (from 22-39”). Built-to-order and fully customizable, the Insignia’s options don’t end there, they also include PivotPerfect™ manicure armrests, the Conforma LE™ Breast Comfort System, a digital warming drawer, So Sound® acoustic resonance therapy, and multiple finish and fabric options.
The Insignia Collection features five sustainably built cabinetry styles
• The Insignia Waterfall™ – Opulent, LED-lit Avonite® marble trim frames a clean Mid-Century cabinet with an easy access, soft-close drawer.
• The Insignia Horizon™ – Curved hardwood cabinet create distinctive non-linearity and generous storage space.
• The Insignia Waverly™ – Precision crafted fluted hardwood panels offer a beautiful 3D aesthetic to the elegant cabinet.
• The Insignia Modern™ – An updated take on this popular Mid-Century hardwood style.
• The Insignia Classic™ – Clean and modern hand-finished hardwood cabinet with generous storage and minimal hardware.
The Insignia Collection features a lifetime warranty on the frame and 2 years parts and labor on motors, controls, fabric, and cushioning. The value packed Insignia Collection starts at $6,250 depending upon style and options. Living Earth Crafts is taking production orders beginning in April 2022. Made in the USA from components sourced globally.
About Living Earth Crafts
Living Earth Crafts is the world’s most recognized manufacturer of premium spa and wellness equipment. Since 1973, LEC has led the industry in product innovation by marrying sustainable manufacturing, comfort, function, and style. The Company garnered international recognition being voted by readers of American Spa Magazine the Professionals Choice Award for “Favorite Treatment Table Manufacturer” and “Best Company for Product Support” for 10 years in a row. With a net zero carbon footprint and an array of sustainable practices, LEC has been awarded “Sustainable Manufacturer of the Year” by GSN Planet®, the wellness industry’s only sustainability non-profit in 2016.