We love seeing our sponsors featured across the media! Check out the latest with jane iredale!
“Excited to share this feature in Main Street Magazine (Circ: 10,000), for their Great Barrington edition, featuring an in-depth Q&A with Jane. Titled “Jane Iredale: Cosmetic Entrepreneur,” the piece discusses the business, Jane’s story, mineral makeup and our points of difference, beauty from the inside out, the Louisa Ellis flagship, The Bryant, IMC’s role within the GB community and more.
Main Street Magazine is a monthly, full color publication targeting Southwest MA, NW CT, SE Columbia county, and Duchess county east of the Taconic south to Millbrook. The content of Main Street Magazine focuses on featuring the people, businesses, places, history, curiosities and important local issues within this area. As previously reported, the story is also available online here: http://www.mainstreetmag.com/featured-article/“
Great Barrington’s largest employer: Jane Iredale, Cosmetic Entrepreneur
By Christine Bates | email@example.com
It was a surprise to me that the creator of my favorite brand of mineral makeup was Great Barrington’s largest private employer and also a driving force in the town’s economic development.
How would you describe your business?
We are a comprehensive line of makeup developed with quality minerals and skin care ingredients that are good for the skin. They blur the line between skin care and makeup. All of the jane iredale products adhere to the highest standard of integrity. Each product is subjected to rigorous sensitivity and safety tests to ensure it is as good for the skin as it is beautiful to wear. Our mission statement contains these words, “We pledge to provide a product line that has the utmost integrity and the ability to enhance the lives of women through its effectiveness, simplicity and beauty.”
Rather than center our business in traditional counter sales or department stores, we work largely through aesthetic industry professionals. Our makeup is a top choice of skin care professionals and is recommended by plastic surgeons and dermatologists worldwide. Our core distribution is through fine spas and salons, resorts, apothecaries, and medical offices.
The aesthetic industry is different from general cosmetics in the sense that products are considered tools in order to help the client achieve results. It isn’t enough to look pretty, they have to perform as well.
We think of ourselves as a wellness company and a large part of that is promoting the health of the skin. The skin is our window into the body and the spirit. So, every product I develop is designed as a true extension of skin care. I have always had one goal in mind – to enhance the lives of women. So products and ingredients are scrutinized to make sure they serve a purpose and contribute to beauty and wellness.
Advanced anti-aging serum offers a daily-dose of anti-aging defense.
The silky liquid texture is readily absorbed allowing for immediate delivery of the efficacious ingredients below the skin’s surface. Serums are intended to be used with a moisturizer or blended with another product. It is the ideal companion to any of our moisturizers (Line Smoother or Double-Duty) or Post Shave Cooling Gel. Except for customers with oily skin, serums are not intended to provide adequate hydration when used alone.
Peptides are chains of amino acids (the building blocks of protein) that are essential to human life. They function as messengers in the skin, allowing the epidermis and dermis to communicate more efficiently. As we age, communication diminishes within the skin resulting in fine lines, wrinkles and loss of elasticity. Peptides improve cell communication by sending specific signals that affect skin’s response.
A multifunctional product, the Protein Booster Skin Serum quickly turns any regular after-shave routine into a skin-saving solution. The unique serum works two ways: Use it alone or mix the super concentrated formula with your favorite moisturizer, daily sunscreen or post shave gel for an easy, quick boost of clinical strength anti-aging ingredients, essential vitamins and antioxidants. Apply one pump per use to cover the entire face, apply a second pump for the neck area; avoid eye area.
Here’s what’s in it:
- Matrixyl 3000®: Advanced collagen boosting peptide shows up to 45% less wrinkles in two months.*
- SYN®-AKE: Advanced myo-relaxing peptide smoothes expression lines yielding up to a 52% reduction in wrinkles.* Mimics the activity of Walgerin 1, a peptide found in the snake venom of the Temple Viper.
- Renovage®: Patented anti-aging ingredient that lessens pigmented spots by up to 56%, increases moisturization up to 58%.*
- Dynalift®: Natural Sorghum Stalk Juice tightens and smooths skin.
- Organic Green Tea: A natural antioxidant that counters free-radicals.
- Organic Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Provides essential fatty acids and proteins to soothe and brighten skin soothes and brightens skin.
For more details and to buy
From Jack Black
Here is a nice overview, looking at the Magnesphere by Magneceutical Health.
The precise mechanism of operation can be explained by well-accepted principles of Quantum physics and biology, and is comprised of four basic elements:
1. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: The basic physics principle by which a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) device applies an external magnetic field to alter molecular or atomic targets in the body to achieve its results. The MRI device alters the molecules in the body with a very powerful magnet, in such a dramatic manner as to be able to obtain an image. In contrast, the Magnesphere™ device utilizes the same principle, albeit at targeted field strengths of a much lower (physiologic) level.
2. Chronic Stress: Adversely affects disease states and chronic conditions of many types, leading to an exacerbation of symptoms (typically stiffness, pain, inflammation, energy level, and sleep)
3. Stimulation of the Vagus Nerve with precise, physiologic magnetic fields produces a balancing effect on the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) and its two branches: Sympathetic (“fight or flight”) and Parasympathetic (“rest and digest”). See the image below for a diagram of showing the importance of the Autonomic Nervous System.
4. By measuring the change in the balance of the ANS, using the biomarker Heart Rate Variability (HRV), we are able to determine which magnetic field(s) are best suited to “enhance feelings of relaxation” and help improve symptoms that have been exacerbated by Chronic Stress.
See more here
Click Here to download 25 years of science and research behind Magnetic Resonance Therapy