- This event has passed.
September 5, 2019 - September 7, 2019
Surf Expo is the largest and longest running watersports and beach lifestyle tradeshow in the world. Since 1976, retailers from around the globe have relied on Surf Expo to identify new trends, new brands, and to get business done. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this vibrant, award winning marketplace!
- A Complete Buying Experience- With more than 1,000 exhibitors featuring products ranging from high end surf brands with hard goods and apparel, to value-price resort items, souvenirs and coastal gifts.
- New Brands/New Products – The #1 reason retailers attend a tradeshow is to find new products. The Surf Expo show floor brings more than 200 new brands to the marketplace each show.
- Perfectly Timed – The September show is perfectly timed for hard goods product launches, plus the post-Labor Day timing is ideal for seasonal retailers.
- Meet With Key Decision Makers- Get valuable face-time with manufacturer’s senior management.
- Proven Marketplace – More than half of Surf Expo buyers have attended at least 4 consecutive shows/markets, and come from all over the globe because they trust that they will find the best of beach lifestyle, resort and board sports at each show.
- Easy To Shop, All Under One Roof – Surf Expo’s September show features thirteen categories of products all under one roof. The show floor is organized by product category, including Surf, Skate, SUP, Paddle, Wake, Wind, Swim, Resort, Coastal Gift, Boutique, Footwear, Bluewater and Performance to make it easy for buyers to find what they are looking for.
- Learn From The Experts – Surf Expo’s highly rated Professional Learning Labs – Pick up retail knowledge that can impact your business and stay competitive in today’s marketplace. These seminars given by industry leaders and experts take place throughout the show floor each day and are free for all attendees.
- Network & Interact with the industry at special events:
- Surf Expo hosts the annual Wake Awards –the BIGGEST NIGHT in the Wake industry. The who’s who in the industry attends to crown the most elite riders and contributors who make the sport so awesome. Free for all registered attendees.
- Multiple Happy Hours and special events held in Buyer Lounges on the show floor.
- Bluewater – Surf Expo’s newest category featuring inshore/offshore apparel and accessories. Read more and see highlights of the Bluewater category.
- Resort, Coastal Gift & Souvenir – Surf Expo has the largest collection of Resort and Boutique (Better Resort) lines, Coastal Gift and Branded Merchandise under one roof. And that’s just for starters! See highlights of the Resort & Coastal Gift at Surf Expo.
- Try it before you buy it – Demo the latest boards, paddles and accessories right on the water at Surf Expo Demo Day on September 4.
- Orlando is a cost effective destination with affordable flights, hotels and restaurants plus lots of area attractions. See our available partner discounts.