GSN is famous for picking hard to get to locations and well worth the journey. This year was no exception and the event was hosted at The Woodstock Inn in Central Vermont. My way there was two plane flights and a drive…and totally worth it! It was not to be missed. Accept for the moment the amazing resort and incredible food were worth going, the buyers and suppliers couldn’t say enough good things about the show; networking, new products, spa time and on and on!
Some highlights about the conference:
– 20 one-on-one meetings with qualified buyers from premier properties
– One year Green Spa Network Membership
– Opportunities to network with industry colleagues and mentors
– Presentations by leading sustainability experts and inspirational thought leaders
– Dynamic Resource Partner Showcase
From their site, “This event provides face time with many of the industry’s top spas and largest corporate buyers. The buyers are hand chosen because of their interest in having access to a broad range of eco-friendly and sustainable products. This unique, invitation only event offers sustainable suppliers the opportunity to showcase their products and services in an intimate, focused selling environment.”
Reach out to GSN at www.greenspanetwork.org to learn more (there’s a great Congress in the Fall).
President of the Day Spa Association