Here is the link to the POST EVENT press release with highlights of the 4th World Wellness Weekend, and identifying TOP Champions of Wellness, who despite Covid-19, have promoted healthy lifestyles with ON-SITE activities or ONLINE videos:https://www.world-wellness-weekend.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/4th-World-Wellness-Weekend-Post-event-Press-Release20201010.pdf
This VIDEO presents one of the 3 Best Of photos & videos from around the globe: https://www.facebook.com/WorldWellnessWeekend/videos/674958183431328
Here are the key figures of the 4th World Wellness Weekend:
* 1,123 venues are located on the World Wellness Map in 109 countries from Albania to Zimbabwe: www.wellmap.org
Number of countries: 2 in 2017, 88 in 2018, 98 in 2019.
Number of venues: 160 in 2017, 633 in 2018, 2,356 in 2019 (including 1,149 Massage Envy clinics, which did not participate in 2020).
* There was at least one wellness activity, free of charge, accessible in 543 cities with the intention to replace “Social distancing” by “Social Wellness”. Local regulations were followed to keep everyone SAFE and ACTIVE, smiling behind masks at a respectful 6-feet distance.
* ON SITE or ONLINE activities were organized for guests (when they could access the property, or remotely from home ; for associates (to honor them with back of house activities) ; and/or local communities (#WellnessForAll #WellnessByAll)
* LATIN AMERICA is the number ONE region with the highest number of wellness activities organized. Europe is second, Asia third.
see in the Post Event Press Release:
– TOP Hospitality groups, especially TAJ Hotels (40+ properties), Anantara (20), Six Senses (17)
– TOP 10 countries, cities and regions (pages 5 & 6)
– TOP 5 Type of Venues and TOP 5 Activities (page 7)
World Wellness Weekend does not stop there… it continues with 3 announcements:
1. October, 20-30: the UNITED NATIONS in Geneva will host an Art exhibition that World Wellness Weekend is partnering with Isabelle Wachsmuth, project manager of the World Health Organization (and WWW Ambassador for the Arts).
You can already see some of the artwork on our online gallery: https://link.mohmentz.com/ArtsWellness
2. November: we will launch World Wellness WebTV, featuring wellness tips, fitness exercises, nutrition talks, guided relaxations from Wellness Champions and iconic venues around the world (more to come about this…)
3. SAVE the DATE: 5th World Wellness Weekend 18-19 Sept 2021