FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – Following sold out educational tracks during the 2019 America’s Beauty Show, CIDESCO USA offers even more advanced education tracks during IECSC Las Vegas and throughout the year. Five tracks will be offered Saturday, June 15 through Monday, June 17th at the Las Vegas Convention Center, including:
“Microneedling 101 – What You Need to Know” with Terri Wojak, President, True U Education on Saturday, June 15 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Microneedling has become increasingly popular in esthetics and clients are asking about it often. This presentation will teach you about the types of microneedling available, the science behind the treatment and the rules and regulations before treating a client.
“Target Your Client’s Biggest Concerns: Spots, Wrinkles and Fine Lines” with Lydia Sarfati, CIDESCO USA Chair and Founder and CEO of Repêchage on Saturday, June 15 from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Spots, hyperpigmentation and discoloration fine lines are top client concerns when it comes to anti-aging. In this presentation, attendees will gain an understanding of the importance of internal and external causative agents, client evaluation and treatment precautions.
“Lymphatic Drainage in Esthetics” with Jennifer Burke, LE, CIDESCO Diplomate on Sunday, June 16 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- This course will explore the lymphatic system and how it effects the overall health of the skin. Incorporating the power of lymphatic drainage into those treatments will enhance the results and be a wonderful addition to any protocol.
“Art and Science of Facial Massage” with Lydia Sarfati, CIDESCO USA Chair and Founder and CEO of Repêchage on Sunday, June 16 from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Nothing works better than facial massage to lift and rejuvenate the skin. Lydia Sarfati will present her world-renowned facial massage techniques which incorporate European, Eastern and Modern techniques to provide the best in anti-aging, brightening and calming massage.
“Rosacea and Redness Management” with Mark Lees, Ph.D., M.S. and CIDESCO Diplomate and CIDESCO Accredited Salon owner on Monday, June 17 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Rosacea is a medical condition that requires diagnosis by a physician, but also has many esthetic issues. Join Dr. Mark Lees as he shares facts every esthetician should know about rosacea, and what you can do to help your client manage the many esthetic challenges these clients face.
Register now for CIDESCO USA advanced education at www.iecsclasvegas.com. Early bird discounts end May 13, 2019.
Save the dates! 2019 CIDESCO World Congress
The international esthetics community comes to Chicago, IL September 19 – 23, 2019 for the CIDESCO World Congress. Rarely here in the USA, the “Architecture of Beauty” themed event offers incredible days of interaction and advanced education with the world’s leading experts in skincare and spa.
Estheticians will witness the top trends affecting skin care beauty and will meet colleagues from around the world who have dedicated their lives to the CIDESCO “standard” of professional knowledge and excellence. Your CIDESCO awaits you in Chicago. More information can be found at www.cidescoworldcongress2019.com.
About CIDESCO International
The Comité International d’Esthétique et de Cosmétologie (CIDESCO) is the world’s major international beauty therapy association and the world standard for beauty and spa therapy. CIDESCO is represented by the leading schools and colleges of the world in over 40 countries across 5 continents which offer the internationally acclaimed CIDESCO standards and qualifications. www.cidesco.com
About CIDESCO USA
The American section of CIDESCO International is managed by the non-profit salon/spa professional organization, Cosmetologists Chicago, owner and producer of America’s Beauty Show. CIDESCO USA provides advanced educational tracks at major industry events throughout the country.