There are many things involved with running a successful spa business. Your knowledge, certification, team, finance, and every other arm of the industry need to be in top condition.
However, if you want to boost your business and make more sales, focus on advertising. With the right advert and marketing strategy, you can build a loyal fan base and even expand to more markets. One good news is that you don’t have to spend a ton on advertising your spa business. This article will shed light on practical and straightforward tips to boost your spa business without burning a hole in your pocket.
- Operate a Customer Loyalty Program
If you want to have repeat customers, it is essential to go out of your way to make them feel valued. For a spa industry, loyalty is necessary as having repeat clients is pretty easy compared to gaining fresh ones. As a result, you need to be strategic about encouraging your customers for repeat patronage. Some recommended ideas are:
- Birthday treat: People love feeling special on their birthday. Make sure to have a list of all your customers with their birthdays. Offer them a treat on their birthday like 50% off or other free add-on services. You can mail your customers about such offers using UK mail forwarding services.
- Referral Programs: The best categories of people to market your business are customers who have an idea of what you offer. Create referral programs and include an incentive as an encouragement for them to recommend your services to friends and family.
- Have Spa Membership or Loyalty Cards: You can also make your clients feel valued by offering membership cards. This should qualify them for discounts and exciting offers.
your advert issue is solved if you can invest in a quality website. The idea is not to have any website but to have a clean, informative, and efficient website that will give visitors everything they need. Bear in mind that the effectiveness of your online presence will affect your conversion rate.
In other words, if your website is helpful, you can turn your visitors into customers. Many things characterize a quality website, and a couple of them are:
- It must be SEO friendly
- Easy to navigate
- Contains your contact details readily displayed
- Has short, informative videos
- Reveal what makes your spa unique
- Reveal every service you offer
- Have discounts and special treatments
- Contains a list of staffs and their certifications
Make your website appealing so that you can get your visitor’s attention when they land on their site.
- Engage Social Media Marketing
For you to reach a wide array of audiences both far and near, social media is a terrific tool. It is practical, easy to use, budget-friendly, and even personal. When you consider the billions of people using Facebook, the hundreds of millions of active Instagram users, there is a substantial potential available on Social media.
Without a doubt, it will take time and effort, but the result will be excellent. Make sure to have regular posts and updates about your service. Ensure you have helpful, compelling, and insightful posts that will generate many “shares.” With this, reaching a lot of audiences will come naturally.
- Partner with Related Local Business
One of the ways to reduce stress and anxiety is by going into a spa for a massage. There are other businesses people do that are in line with this. Examples are stylists, makeup artists, holistic medicine practitioners, chiropractors, etc.
Since these businesses’ target audiences are similar to what a spa business requires, you can collaborate. It can be beneficial in many ways.
- You can get recommendations from such related business
- Opportunity for cross-promotion – attracting customers via internal flyer and business card distribution
- Encourage Customer Testimonials
A high number of people trust the feedback from past customers before patronizing a business. It can go a long way to build credibility and trust for your image.
Make sure to request customers to share feedback on their experience on your website, social media, online directories, promotional materials, etc. A visual aid (pictures of happy and satisfied customers) will go a long way to build credibility as images stimulate the brain better than words.
- Improve Your Brand’s Image
What message is your spa passing to clients? Do you go the extra mile to make your customers feel special? Are the sheets neatly ironed with pleasant scents? Do you have fresh flowers? Your employee’s attitude and customer service also go a long way to affect your brand image. In addition to being trained, the team should be skilled enough to engage clients in responsible and exciting conversations.
All spa businesses should be polite with simple etiquette. Every client needs to feel valued, particularly and welcome. Your etiquette can be as simple as addressing a client by Mr./Mrs., unless declined by the customer. Availability of a relaxed atmosphere, soft drink or chocolate, TV to engage them also matters. These simple, inexpensive things can go a long way to make your brand image stand out. Neatness, politeness, good manners will set your business on the path of success.
These are tested tips that will go a long way to set your spa business on the path of success and expansion. Boosting your spa business can help scale your spa business and help you stand firm against the competition.