MARCO ISLAND, Fla., Dec. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Debuting January 2017, Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa will welcome returning and new guests to its 310 sophisticated and spacious guestrooms and suites. Following a $40 million renovation, the boutique South Florida oasis will offer a revamped arrival experience in the lobby and upgraded accommodations, all with expanded gulf-front views throughout the property. As part of this substantial re-do, Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa will introduce all-new oversized luxury family suites with connecting room options on the rooftop level as well as poolside suites with spacious, verdant verandas. The hotel’s newly designed outdoor pool features hand-crafted tiling imported from Italy, and the same artisan-quality tile was used in the enhancement of the resort’s popular spa. Finally, completing this extensive renovation is the introduction of The Deck at 560 Bar & Restaurant, an expansive indoor/outdoor space featuring a rare Brazilian hardwood deck that serves as a design focal point for the property. A corresponding grab-and-go outlet, 560 Market, will also be unveiled.
Subscribe to our Blog
- 4 Sales within a Sale – Part 5
- CareCredit Introduces New Way to Pay for Day and Medical Spa Treatments
- Cotton Naturelles 3″ cotton ovals from Intrinsics
- Industry Educators Showcase featuring Nathalie Cecelia, Jenni Nagle, Sherrie Tennessee, and Craig Ure!
- Allan Share and Patti Biro will be presenters at NY NOW
Write for our blog!
Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you!