MARCO ISLAND, Fla., Dec. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Debuting January 2017, Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa will welcome returning and new guests to its 310 sophisticated and spacious guestrooms and suites. Following a $40 million renovation, the boutique South Florida oasis will offer a revamped arrival experience in the lobby and upgraded accommodations, all with expanded gulf-front views throughout the property. As part of this substantial re-do, Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa will introduce all-new oversized luxury family suites with connecting room options on the rooftop level as well as poolside suites with spacious, verdant verandas. The hotel’s newly designed outdoor pool features hand-crafted tiling imported from Italy, and the same artisan-quality tile was used in the enhancement of the resort’s popular spa. Finally, completing this extensive renovation is the introduction of The Deck at 560 Bar & Restaurant, an expansive indoor/outdoor space featuring a rare Brazilian hardwood deck that serves as a design focal point for the property. A corresponding grab-and-go outlet, 560 Market, will also be unveiled.
- Is it Safe to Have a Massage When You’re Suffering from Back Pain?
- Appointment Cancellations: Silent Killer of Salon and Spa Businesses, Clootrack Study Reveals
- Indulge and Rejuvenate: Remarkable Benefits of Regular Spa Visits That You Can Market to Clients
- How to Choose the Right Types of Massage Therapy for Your Body
- Flock and Gather Podcast. Episode 157 with Shannon Blake from Podium
About the SIA:
Our mantra is Connect the Community, which is why membership in our associations has no charge for those actively practicing the pursuit of Wellness. Nationally and Internationally, all are welcome to join.