We’re all facing unique challenges right now, and for business owners, the stakes are particularly high. We want to offer support and help in the ways we can.
Now more than ever, we recognize that business owners may need a space to communicate and learn from one another. Over the next few weeks, Square will be hosting Town Hall, a series of webinars to help you rethink your business and access tools to better connect with your customer base.
We’re kicking it off with verticalized, virtual conversations hosted by experts and business owners in the following industries:
- Food and Beverage: Wednesday March 25 at 2:00PM PST
- Retail: Thursday, March 26 at 2:00PM PST
- Services: Tuesday, March 31 at 2:00PM PST
- Chris Sheridan, Business Development Lead at Square
- Laura Lemon, Owner of Lemon Laine
- Phoebe Sherman, Founder of Girl Gang Craft
- Taylor Jay, Owner of The Taylor Jay Collection
- Andrew Freeman, Founder/CEO af&co and Co-Founder Carbonate
If you’re unable to join us for a live panel, we’ll have a recorded version available to view here.
Our hope is that these sessions help you through these uncertain times. You can find the latest information and tools to support you and your business in our dedicated Resource Hub.