The International SPA Association (ISPA) has named 12 winners in the 2021 ISPA Innovate Awards. This year’s awards highlighted solutions and innovations implemented specifically in response to the COVID-19 pandemic in three categories: business practices, philanthropy and technology.
Lynne McNess, ISPA President says:
“The creativity that so many have shown during this exceptionally challenging period for our industry is truly inspiring. We are so pleased to recognize this year’s ISPA Innovate Award winners and shine a light on their exceptional work.”
Pure Fiji Wins: Philanthropy
Pure Fiji is honored to have won in the Philanthropy category for Support
ing Rural Communities in times of need. Pure Fiji developed and distribut
ed sanitizer and essential items to groups in need, and provided food,
educational supplies and other relief to Cyclone Yasa victims.
Thanks for all your help!
LAS VEGAS, N.V. – (April 5, 2021) – Las Vegas Market announced today that more than 120 products from 90+ exhibitors are finalists for its April 2021 Market Snapshot, which crowdsources top products in four categories — furniture, home décor, gift and housewares. Winners, which will be determined by popular voting now through April 9 at https://www.lasvegasmarket.com/Explore/News-and-Trends/Market-Snapshot/Voting, will be announced on April 11, the opening day of market.
“New product discovery is at the heart of IMC’s markets,” said Dorothy Belshaw, IMC’s chief customer and marketing officer. “In a time where pre-market planning is more important than ever, IMC’s Market Snapshot provides buyers and designers a sneak peek at some of the latest and greatest products that our Las Vegas Market exhibitors have to offer.”
Market Snapshot presents exciting, new, innovative and trendsetting furniture, home décor and gift products at Las Vegas Market on social media, in buyer communications and through the market’s websites. (Note: finalist’s product photos are available at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s11057gnq2030yc/AAAk08SOueTPsZ3F6DblUrKMa?dl=0)
April 2021 Las Vegas Market Snapshot finalist companies, products and market locations are:
- Abbiamo Tutto – Lobster Collection (C109)
- Abbyson – Corbin 5–piece Fire Chat Set (B170)
- albert L. (punkt), Inc – Handmade Bamboo Bowls (EXPO 1213); Recycle Paper Love Signs (EXPO 1213)
- Alder & Tweet – Clayton Sectional (B158); Rockwell Swivel Counter Stool (B158)
- Allegri Crystal by Kalco Lighting – Nuvole 20 Inch LED Pendant (A208)
- Allstate Floral – Peony 2021 Flower of the Year Collection (A424)
- Alpine Furniture – Madelyn Collection (A500)
- Amor Clothing Co. – Team Jesus Toddler Tee (EXPO 1122)
- Andreas – Andreas Daisy Non–Slip Silicone Trivet (EXPO 719)
- Anne McGilvay & Co. – PAPERSALT’s The Office I Love Pretzel Day Sticker (C1078, C1080, C1090)
- Armen Living Furniture – Mohave Three–Piece Acacia King Bed and Nightstands Bedroom Set (B759)
- Beyond Cushions Corporation – Paris Table Linen Set of Runner, Placemats and Napkins (EXPO 2013); Golden Retriever Dog Pillow (EXPO 2013)
- Blue Ocean Traders – Fullerton Side Table (C487)
- burton + BURTON – Soldier Décor (C852)
- Charleston Forge – Spa Cocktail Table (A242); Spa Gathering Console and Backless Counter Stools (A242)
- Chic Chill – Chic Chill Farmhouse – Rustique Handcrafted Two Bottle Wine Chillers (EXPO 912)
- Classic Home – Villa by Classic Home Affinity Pillow Collection (C309, C340, C344)
- Continental Home – Sea Urchins Lamp (EXPO 1719)
- Country Home Creations – Country Home Creations Beer Bread Mix (EXPO 725)
- Cyan Design – Sweet Harbor Mirror (A236); The Tesoro Stools (A236)
- Dalyn Rug Company – Rug (A325)
- DEMDACO – Giraffe Teether Buddy & Soup (C996); Sandwich Plate (C996)
- Diamond Sofa – Solstice Dining Collection (B746)
- El Arroyo – El Arroyo’s Big Book of Signs Volume One (E914)
- F.T. Renner Company – Mundo Handmade (C777)
- F.E.M Sales – A Cheerful Giver’s Life Is Good® 12oz Soy Candles (C868); Mantraband’s BELIEVE Bracelet (C868)
- FEIFISH LLC/Close 2 UR Heart – Reach for the Stars Necklace (EXPO 425)
- Feizy Rugs – The Conroe Collection (C180)
- Fibreworks – Infinity (C589)
- Fine Lines – CozyChic® Women’s Barefoot In The Wild Robe (C1024)
- FJ Kashanian Rugs – Modern Luxury Doron, Ivory/Multi–Color (C303)
- Furniture of America – Fulton Media Chest (B1168); Auletta Round Dining Table (B1168)
- Ganz – Yoga Pose Pots (C912)
- Global Views – Studio A Home’s Impression Lamp in Matte White (A153, A154)
- Glory Wisdom Corp. – THE MOOD® Classic Sheepskin Accent Pillow (EXPO 1639)
- Good Food Services – Runamok Maple (EXPO 724); To Market To Market (EXPO 724)
- Greenington Furniture – Danica Chair (B701)
- Greenwich Bay Trading – Avocado Shampoo and Body Bar (EXPO 313)
- Howard Elliott Collection – Eslabon Metal Side Table (A119, A224-05, A332)
- Hudson Valley Lighting – Bryant Lantern (C400, C401)
- Impressions Vanity Company – Slaystation Pro 2.0 Vanity Table + 5 Drawer Unit (C524K, C524L, C545); Slaystation Pro 2.0 in White with Hollywood Glow Pro (C524K, C524L, C545)
- Jamie Dietrich Designs – Antler Bottles (C596H)
- Jamie Young Company – Shogun Floor Lamp (C460)
- JK Designs – Gemstone Bar Necklace (EXPO 1338)
- Jofran Sales – Madison County Power Desks (A830)
- K Lawrence Collection – K Lawrence Collection “FRAME” Candle Décor (EXPO 1620)
- KALALOU – Sahara Shoulder Vase (C604)
- Kalco Lighting – Bistro 6 Light Chandelier (A208)
- Kas Rugs & Home – Inspire 7503 Ivory Elliott (B175)
- Katie Loxton – ‘Sustainable Style’ Range (C1095)
- Keena – Ototo’s Mon Cherry Measuring Spoons and Egg Separator (C1035, C1053); Girl Power Vases (C1035, C1053); New Marble Collection (C1035, C1053)
- Laura Furniture – Bowery Management Chair (EXPO 1825)
- Loloi Rugs – Saban Rust/Multi (A224-04, B425, B462, B471, B480, B482)
- LumiSource – LumiSource Braided Matisse Counter Stool (A322)
- Magniflex – GINO the Italian Mattress (C1532)
- Marlene Vanbeek Jewelry – Laser Etched Earrings (EXPO 451); Long Wrap Bracelet and Czech Glass Bracelets (EXPO 451)
- MASTOUR – Handwoven Wool and Silk Rug from MASTOUR Couture collection (C482, C484)
- Meissenburg Design – Vintage Oars Coatracks (EXPO 1913)
- Melrose International – Votive Candle Holder (C932)
- Modway Furniture – Bestow Crushed Performance Velvet Armchair in Teal (B722); Ensconce Tufted Performance Velvet Round Ottoman in Pink (B722)
- Moe’s Home Collection – Shaws Cabinet (C474); Theo Sideboard (C474)
- NEST, Inc. – Lantern Press Journals & Booksmarks (C824); Primitives by Kathy LOL Awesome Socks (C824)
- Nourison – Prismatic Collection – PRS20 Grey Lilac Multi (C112)
- Olivia Riegel – Bronze Windsor (4”) Round Frame (C162)
- Omnia Leather – The Zane (A256)
- OneCoast – Mary Square’s Coral Dot Alli Short Sleeve V–Neck and Short Lounge Set (C801, C804); Jane Marie’s Kids Backpacks (C801, C804); Bridgewater Candle Company’s Statement Jar (C801, C804)
- Pacific Green Furniture – Hawaiian Bed (A200); Yasawa Sectional/Sofa (A200)
- Pajama’s for Peace – Lil’ Christmas Tree (EXPO 1020)
- Peking Handicraft, Inc. – Gideon Pillow in Oyster (C1055)
- Philippa Roberts – The Swing Collection (EXPO 1318)
- Pom Pom at Home – Connor Duvet Collection in Ivory/Denim (C506); Kenzie Oversized Throw (C506)
- Pottery Avenue/Polish Stoneware – 17” Polish Stoneware Cutting Board/Baking Sheet (C1112L)
- Primeware – Cork Wine Clutch Design (C1112N)
- Renwil – Teano Magazine Holder (A425)
- Sagebrook Home – Metal 35” 2–Dimensional Lily Pads in Gray (A427); Bamboo Footed Planters in Black (A427)
- Screen Gems & Teton Home – Screen Gems Asher Leaning Wood Mirror (B105)
- Shima – Peace Waters – The Roar of Silence (EXPO 1519)
- Shop Jitana – Rustic Two–Tone Vase (EXPO 1313)
- Studio Artique by Timothy’s – Dotted Pineapple (C540)
- Sugarboo & Co. – L–O–V–E* in Black (C596J)
- Sunset West USA – Bazaar and Coastal Teak (B162)
- Perfect Holiday – 17″ Large 120 LED Wire Wrapped Ball Light (EXPO 857)
- Thompson’s Candle Co. – Thompson’s Candle Co. Super Scented Candles and Wax Crumbles (C937)
- Tinte Cosmetics – Lip Licking lip balm in Watermelon (EXPO 321); Rollerball Lip Potion (EXPO 321)
- Totalee Gift – Send Dip Pics/I Like Big Chips Ceramic Platter and Dip Bowl Set (C1012)
- The Travers Group – Ankarsrum’s Assistant Original (C1153)
- Turkish Towel Classic Textile – Blue Denim Pestmal (EXPO 1426)
- Unipak Designs Corp. – 19″ Kiwi Black Bear Backpack (C984)
- Unique Loom – Blossom Collection (B424)
- Uttermost – Aiken 2 Door Cabinet (B400, B420)
- Vahallan – Ecliptic Collection: Savos Wallcovering (C561)
- Whittier Wood Furniture – GAC McKenzie 4 Drawer Desk (A909); the Addison Collection (A909)
- ZUO – Karen Sofa Green (A442, A216, A218); Las Palmas Hanging Chair Natural (A442, A216, A218)
Las Vegas Market is the leading home furnishings and gift market in the western U.S., presenting 4,300+ furniture, home décor and gift resources in an unrivaled market destination. Las Vegas Market features thousands of product lines, allowing for cross-category commerce among these industries. The next Las Vegas Market runs April 11 – April 15, 2021, at World Market Center Las Vegas. For more information, visit www.lasvegasmarket.com.
About International Market Centers: International Market Centers (IMC) serves as the center of commerce for the wholesale furniture, gift, home decor and apparel industries. With more than 20 million square feet of premium wholesale showroom space in High Point, N.C., Las Vegas and Atlanta, IMC has more than 60 years of relationships and experience creating scalable business platforms for wholesale commerce. With the launch of IMC’s Digital Innovations division and the Juniper suite of digital sales and marketing solutions and B2B ecommerce marketplace, IMC now provides the only omnichannel sales and marketing platform that seamlessly connects physical and digital wholesale commerce. For more information, http://imcenters.com.
To view all Press Releases, please go here
Dallas Britt, (336) 821-1507
Cathy Steel, (203) 340-9251
August 7, 2020—GSN Planet (GSN) is excited to partner with Hutchinson Consulting to launch its new job board. The GSN Job Opportunity Center is the go-to resource for searching for environmentally-minded wellness career opportunities and recruiting wellness professionals.
GSN is committed to providing our members and community with resources that help them advance in their career journeys. The new job board allows the public to search or post job opportunities for massage therapists, spa directors, healing practitioners, and other qualified professionals who specialize in wellness. Job postings are included as a GSN Membership benefit. All visitors to the site will be able to search available jobs, with posting privileges as a member benefit. To learn more about membership, visit www.gsnplanet.org/member-center.
“GSN is thrilled to partner with Hutchinson Consulting on this initiative and will work to promote both jobs and candidates through this platform,” says GSN Executive Director Joanna Roche.
GSN will be hosting a webinar with Hutchinson Consulting Partner Michael Tompkins on August 11 to share more information about the new job board and the opportunities it presents for our growing community of industry professionals. We will also discuss tips and strategies for career development and challenges in the new post-COVID world. Visit www.gsnplanet.org/community/webinars to register.
The site will also feature advertising to support the job board, with LaFlore Probiotic Skincare as the first supporting partner.
To search for opportunities or post a job on the GSN Job Opportunity Center, visit www.gsnplanet.org/jobs.
View this press release on our website: https://gsnplanet.org/swhr_resource/gsn-planet-lauches-new-job-board-with-hutchinson-consulting/
About GSN Planet:
GSN Planet is a 501(c) 6 nonprofit trade association serving the spa industry in support of action for a sustainable future. Their mission is to promote the vital connections between personal wellbeing, economic sustainability and the health of our planet. Through networking, education, and best practices developed with a membership of the nation’s most innovative green spas, GSN is a resource for vital people building a vital planet. www.greenspanetwork.org
Talking with Jennifer Mayo and the process of reopening the Henderson Beach Club
Allan speaks to John Morris from Sundara Spa about their process of reopening.
More at https://www.sundaraspa.com/
Allan spends some time with Andy Williams and talks about the spa and reopening.
More at https://spadaspa.com/
Allan chats with Rena Blais from Rejuvenation Spa in Florida about reopening her spa.
See more here – https://www.rejuvenationspafl.com/
Allan and Erika talk about reopening spas and salons with the use of Prospr
More at www.prospratwork.com
Allan and John talk about what is has been like reopening the spa at Brown Palace Hotel and Spa
See more at www.brownpalace.com
Allan talks with Derek Davenport from Urban Routine in Wichita, Kansas about reopening and changes.
Allan had a great conversation with Lauren Olson from Radiance Medical Aesthetics & Wellness in Texas about reopening the spa.
More on the spa at https://www.woodlandsradiancespa.com/
Allan spends a few minutes chatting with Iva at Niki’s Party Place and Vein Salt Therapy. They talk about the business and reopening in the COVID-19 times. More at https://www.nikispartyplace.com/index…
Allan talks with Allyson Kennedy from Acacia Spa in Springfield MO. They discuss the challenges of new protocols, sanitation and more during COVID-19 and after.
See more of Acacia Spa here
Find out more at www.pchresorts.com
Allan chats with Steven Rosenfeld from Columbia Skincare about skin care, skin wellness and the products at Columbia Skincare.
More from Columbia Skincare at https://columbiaskincare.com/
We catch up with Paul Wright at ReadyCare Industries and chat about current events and COVID-19, and the spa and wellness industry.
More from ReadyCare at https://www.readycare.com/
Allan speaks to Sprayology’s Ellie Whelan about their Spray Vitamins and why you need them more now than ever!
Allan speaks with Daniel Carleton, Director of Sales Operations, at Talus Pay about having the right system in place during these times of higher then average online sales.
Allan speaks with Mark Wuttke about important things to consider for the future of the spa industry.
Allan speaks to Bruce Schoenberg about the importance of knowing your numbers.